Customer Service Coordinator
TITAN Mobile Shredding, LLC is the region’s largest independently owned, NAID AAA Certified Information Destruction Company. Launched in 2005, TITAN’s growth has been acknowledged by multiple-year selections in the Philadelphia 100 Fastest Growing Privately held companies and the Lehigh Valley Business Fastest Growing Companies. TITAN’s primary service is on-site document destruction and enhanced by on-site hard drive destruction, plant-based paper, media, hard drive and product destruction. Typical clients include financial, healthcare, accounting, legal, education, government and retail sectors. In addition to secure destruction, we also assist with policy and procedure development and employee compliance training. TITAN operates seven mobile paper shredding trucks, a hard drive/media shred truck, plant-based shredding and paper baling system. TITAN’s in-house baling system shortens the cycle for 100% paper recycling. TITAN provides service in eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and northern Delaware. Our website provides additional information and videos: www.titanshredding.com
With TITAN’s focus on client convenience, security and compliance, we continue to grow. To support our growth, we are hiring a Customer Service Coordinator for new and current accounts. The ideal candidate is a pleasant professional who can work with prospective accounts to match the best solution to their needs, is highly organized and can work independently and within a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls and web leads to identify needs and explain our services to prospective customers
- Introduce additional services to existing customers
- Introduce our company and services to referred prospective customers
- Compose and provide proposals to prospects and complete service agreements
- Enter leads into CRM for tracking and follow-up
- Overcome obstacles and distinguish TITAN from other companies
- Make follow up calls and emails to prospective customers
- Monitor new business closing ratio
- Work with team members to ensure new accounts are onboarded smoothly
- Maintain a strong team culture
- Attend trainings and weekly meetings
- Additional duties as assigned
You must have great communication and strong follow up skills. You must be able to work independently and make decisions. You must have excellent organization and time-management skills. You must be personable and possess people skills. You must be enthusiastic, flexible and have a growth mindset. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma required, advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service, sales or related experience
- Computer proficient with a solid understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have experience using CRM; we currently use SalesForce
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong and professional customer service skills, focused on positive client experiences
- Highly organized and able to switch tasks without losing momentum
- 7-year clear background check – local, state, federal
- Clear drug screening – pre-employment & random
Full Time, Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:00 pm
First year range depending on experience: $40,000 – $45,000 (wages); additional compensation includes: 401K employer contributions (automatic 3% after 6 months), PTO, paid holidays, health insurance contribution, bonuses.
- Send: Your current resume and three work-related references, a cover letter is a plus. Send to: [email protected]
- Call: 484-328-6158 and leave a short message providing at least two times you are available for a phone call and the best number to reach you.
- The above will be carefully considered and we will reach out for additional information. Thank you.