Driver Assistant/Non-CDL Driver - Data Destruction Specialist
A great place to work! TITAN Mobile Shredding is seeking Driver Assistants/Non-CDL Drivers to join our team as Data Destruction Specialists. In this role, you will be responsible for providing on-site document shredding and related services to businesses in Southeastern and Central Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. This is a full-time, hourly wage position.
Ideal candidates should have at least two years of customer service, warehouse, delivery or commercial truck/van driving experience. Prior route delivery experience such as courier, office supplies or water delivery a plus. Applicants are self-motivated, customer-focused, and physically fit.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Possess excellent customer service skills
• Present a professional appearance
• Utilize GPS navigation and local road/highway knowledge helpful
• Complete service paperwork or electronic service tickets accurately
• Recording and maintaining a daily log of routes
• Daily truck inspections
• Adhere to TITAN guidelines and safety procedures
• Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions
•Warehouse and forklift experience a plus
Requirements and Qualifications
•High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred (must have basic math skills)
•Valid driver’s license; Medical Card a plus
•Minimum 2 years customer service, warehouse, delivery or commercial driving experience
•Able to lift 40 pounds regularly; up to 75 pounds occasionally
•Must pass a background check and random drug tests
•Motor Vehicle Report review
•Live within 40-minute drive of 18947
Based on experience and medical card. Typical work week is Monday – Friday, 40 – 45 hours per week. Some Saturdays in spring and fall for shredding events are required. Health insurance and retirement benefits offered.
COVID-19 considerations: sanitizing, social distancing and mask protocols in place.