Downstream Data Coverage
Professional Liability Insurance
As a NAID AAA Certified Destruction Company it’s always our goal to implement the latest advancements in our industry to keep our customers’ information securely protected. That’s why we took our information protection measures to the next level, ensuring all of our customers are 100% covered with professional liability insurance through Downstream Data Coverage.
Protecting Your Information with Downstream Data Coverage
Data breach protection ranks as a top concern for many companies, and we address this issue directly offering the most comprehensive protection for our customers. TITAN Mobile Shredding is the only company in the region to provide this level of coverage.
Developed specifically for NAID AAA Certified companies, Downstream Data Coverage:
• Covers customers’ data breach notification to the full limit of the policy, including voluntary notification expenses.
• Is the only professional liability coverage designed to specifically cover the data exposures of service providers, better protecting both us and our clients.
• Covers damages due to intentional acts of employees (excluded from other policies)
• Protects customers beyond other liability products that do not cover harmful financial consequences and risks.
• State-of-the-art policy language with broadest coverage available.
• Provides choice of breach notification vendors.
• Is not obtainable by just any company. Downstream Data Coverage is only eligible to service providers subject to the audits and security specifications of the NAID AAA Certification process.
• Is included in services for all customers at no extra cost – paper, media and hard drives.
Companies that work with TITAN should know that their information is protected, regardless of the circumstances. As more businesses take measures to avoid security breaches, we help carry out that initiative by offering built-in insurance coverage for the confidential information we handle.
Contact TITAN For Your Quote Today