What to Shred
Protect Your Confidential Information
All documents that contain personal, employee, or client information including but not limited to:
• All Items that contain a Name, Address, Social Security Number or Credit Card Numbers
• Payroll records
• Personnel Files
• Employee Applications
• Credit Reports
• Insurance Records and Information
• Medical Records and Information
• Drivers’ License Numbers
• Retirement and Pension Fund Information
• Any Proprietary Information
• Business Plans and Strategic Plans
• Sales and Commission Reports
• Financial Statements
• A/P and A/R Reports
• Bank Statements and Checks
• Tax Records and Information
• Product Information
• Service Information
• Sales Orders and Purchase Orders
• Invoices and Receipts
• Customer, Client and Patient Lists
• Pricing Proposals, Quotations and Contracts
• Correspondence and Fax Confirmation Sheets
• Inventory Information
• Shipping & Receiving Documents
• Training Manuals
We will shred your confidential information on-site, on a schedule specifically tailored to your needs.
We securely destroy your confidential information. This can be done once or annually.
We will assist you with securely destroying your unwanted confidential records.
Hard Drive Destruction
Our specialized equipment securely shreds your hard drives, either on-site or at our secure facility.
We are NAID AAA Certified Since 2007
This certification is recognized by regulatory organizations as the premier standard for integrity, security and compliance.
Contact TITAN For Your Quote Today