Inside Sales Representative
TITAN Mobile Shredding, LLC is the region’s largest independently owned, NAID AAA Certified Information Destruction Company. Launched in 2005, TITAN’s growth has been acknowledged by multiple-year selections in the Philadelphia 100 Fastest Growing Privately held companies and the Lehigh Valley Business Fastest Growing Companies. TITAN’s primary service is on-site document destruction and enhanced by on-site hard drive destruction, plant-based paper, media, hard drive and product destruction. Typical clients include financial, healthcare, accounting, legal, education, government and retail sectors. In addition to secure destruction, we also assist with policy and procedure development and employee compliance training. TITAN operates seven mobile paper shredding trucks, a hard drive/media shred truck, plant-based shredding and paper baling system. TITAN’s in-house baling system shortens the cycle for 100% paper recycling. TITAN provides service in eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and northern Delaware. Our website provides additional information and videos: www.titanshredding.com
With TITAN’s focus on client convenience, security and compliance, we continue to grow. To support our growth, we are hiring an Inside Sales Representative.
You will be a good fit if you are talented and competitive and thrive on a quick sales-cycle environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making & taking dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, following up and closing sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls and web leads to identify needs and sell our services to prospective clients (we will be adding live chat in the near future)
- Cross sell additional services to existing clients
- Contact prospects from referrals, research, lists and associates
- Update prospect database
- Compose and provide proposals to prospects and complete service agreements
- Enter all leads into CRM for tracking and follow-up
- Overcome obstacles and distinguish TITAN from other companies
- Make follow up calls and emails to close sales
- Monitor sales metrics to ensure high closing rate
- Communicate regularly with Leadership regarding sales results and suggestions to improve processes and results
- Communicate with Operations to ensure new Clients are being properly onboarded and delighted
- Maintain a strong team culture
- Attend trainings and weekly Sales meetings
- Additional duties as assigned
You must have great communication and tenacious follow up skills. You must be able to work independently and make decisions. You must have incredible organization and time-management skills. You must be personable and possess people skills. You must be enthusiastic, flexible and have a growth mindset. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma required, advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Computer proficient with a solid understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have experience using CRM; we currently use SalesForce
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong and professional customer service skills, focused on positive client experiences
- Highly organized and able switch tasks without losing momentum
- 7-year clear background check – local, state, federal
- Clear drug screening – pre-employment & random
Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:00 pm
First year range depending on experience: $42,000 – $50,000 (wages and commissions); additional compensation includes: 401K employer contributions (automatic 3% after 6 months), PTO, paid holidays, health insurance contribution.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please Do Not send your resume at this time.
- Call: 484-328-6158 and leave a short message (1 – 2 minutes) explaining how your experience will make you the best candidate for the Inside Sales position.
- Send: Review TITAN’s website (titanshredding.com) and compose a one-page letter giving three ways you can specifically impact the growth of TITAN Mobile Shredding. Send Word doc or PDF to: [email protected]
- The above will be carefully considered and we will reach out for additional information. Thank you.
We are NAID AAA Certified Since 2007
This certification is recognized by regulatory organizations as the premier standard for integrity, security and compliance.