Different companies have different shredding needs. TITAN offers a variety of levels of service so that we can customize our service plans to fit your particular requirements. For some companies, onsite shredding is the right option.
How Onsite Shredding Works
Onsite shredding is confidential and extremely convenient. We install complimentary locked bins in convenient places throughout your organization. On the scheduled day, our specially trained technicians will come to your location in our mobile shredding truck, securely empty your containers, and transport them to the truck.
Our trucks are specially equipped with high-security shredding units and video monitors that allow you to witness the shredding process. Our employees finely shred your documents within seconds. We provide you with an electronic Certificate of Destruction. We then ensure that your destroyed documents are delivered directly to a recycling facility.
Our NAID AAA Certified Shredding Process exceeds all requirements of privacy laws, such as HIPAA, FACTA, and GLB.
When an Organization Needs Onsite Shredding
Regular onsite shredding is particularly valuable for organizations or companies that handle sensitive private data and confidential information on a regular basis. It is also extremely helpful for organizations that produce a large number of paper documents that employees would otherwise spend hours shredding.
To determine if onsite shredding is right for you, answer these questions:
- Are you in the financial, medical, or legal field or another field that routinely handles confidential information?
- Do you work in a regulated industry?
- Are any of your employees currently spending 20 minutes or more each week shredding?
- Do you have (or should you have) a records retention/destruction policy that requires periodic disposal of retired records?
- Does your office have a backlog of standard file boxes with retired records awaiting shredding?
- Do you track the cost of purchasing and maintaining in-house shredders and the man-hours to operate them?
- Do multiple state and federal laws and professional guidelines require you to shred sensitive material and provide evidence of destruction? Such laws include FACTA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA, ARRA, NJ’s Identity Theft Protection Act, FERPA, SOX, Check 21 Act, FTC Disposal Rule, US Patriot Act, Electronic Espionage Act, and many others.
- Do you have hard drives, USB drives, X-rays, or other items containing sensitive information that need to be destroyed properly?
TITAN’s onsite shredding, whether regularly scheduled or in bulk, is safe and secure, allows you to watch the entire procedure, and provides you with a Certificate of Destruction for proof of compliance with relevant legal requirements.
TITAN serves the shredding needs of organizations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. Call us so we can customize our services for your particular needs.