Learn Why it Works and Which Products are ‘Shreddable’
Are you finding yourself with a surplus of outdated products? Have you ever wondered what led to this accumulation?
- Did a voluntary recall of faulty items occur?
- Was there a change in manufacturing standards?
- Was there a product recall due to legal proceedings?
- Have you been left with an excess or expired inventory because of unmet demand or inability to sell?
- Do you have superfluous stationery, product packaging, labels, or promotional merchandise?
Regardless of the reasons for your overwhelming inventory, as a conscientious manufacturer, you might be considering ways to recycle, repurpose, or reuse certain components or materials. However, there may be instances where the only feasible solution is to dispose of the piled-up stock. This is where the role of product destruction becomes crucial.
At TITAN Mobile Shredding, we are among a handful of service providers who have the infrastructure and capabilities to provide secure product disposal services. Read on to know more about product destruction, why you should consider it, how it can help protect your brand, and the products we can shred for you.
Everything You Should Know about Product Destruction
What is Product Destruction? Certified product disposal is securely destroys obsolete products and eliminates any chances of illegal utilization or resale. TITAN Mobile’s secure product shredding facility in Pipersville, PA, has the equipment to shred non-paper items. We destroy a range of flawed, redundant or discontinued products, manufacturing overruns, and seized counterfeit products. This includes shoes, clothes, plastic medicine bottles, branding and packaging materials. Our shredder can destroy up to 12” wide and 3” thick products.
Why Consider Product Destruction? Whether it is employees, ex-employees, transportation agencies, street sellers or online retailers, anyone could lay their hands on your inferior or obsolete products while they are on their way to a landfill. If such products end up on the grey market or in the wrong hands, it can jeopardize your copyrights or trademarks and put your brand name and company reputation at risk. However, at TITAN Mobile Shredding, we provide:
- Safe transportation of your products to our shredding facility
- Secure destruction of the products under advanced surveillance systems
- Certificates of Destruction serve as valid proof of product destruction for potential legal queries and audits.
What are the Benefits of Secure Product Destruction? Here are some of the advantages of the certified product disposal service by TITAN Mobile:
- Protect your brand, company reputation, and proprietary information.
- Limit your liability, especially when you must provide product destruction proof to satisfy court orders.
- Remain compliant with federal, state, and industry-specific regulations. Certain industries, such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, or cosmetics, have specific mandates for the disposal of products. Our product destruction experts are well-versed in such rules and regulations for various industries.
- Peace of mind that our secure product destruction service will help protect your brand reputation and keep your company safe from expensive lawsuits or hefty regulatory fines.
Are you looking for a reliable partner for safe disposal of overstocked, flawed, or redundant products? Hire the services of TITAN Mobile Shredding, a NAID AAA Certified company. Contact our product destruction specialists at (866) 848-2699 or request your free quote online.