Learn Why it Works and Which Products are ‘Shreddable’
Are you sitting on a truckload or a warehouse full of obsolete products? What led to this pile up?
- A voluntary recall of defective products?
- Revision in manufacturing standards?
- A legal action related recall?
- Excess or expired products due to mismatched demand or inability to sell?
- Redundant stationary, products packaging, labels, or promotional merchandise?
No matter why you are dealing with heaps of obsolete inventory, as a responsible manufacturer, you may be exploring options to recycle or upcycle the products, or reuse some of its components or materials. However, at times, there may be no other option, but to discard the accumulated inventory. This is where product destruction comes in.
At TITAN Mobile Shredding, we are among a handful of service providers who have the infrastructure and capabilities to provide secure product disposal services. Read on to know more about product destruction, why you should consider it, how it can help protect your brand, and the products that we can shred for you.
Everything You Should Know about Product Destruction
What is Product Destruction? Certified product disposal is the process of securely destroying obsolete products, and eliminating any chances of illegal utilization or resale. TITAN Mobile’s secure product shredding facility in Pipersville, PA has the necessary equipment to shred non-paper items. We destroy a range of flawed, redundant or discontinued products, manufacturing overruns, as well as seized counterfeit products. This includes shoes, clothes, plastic medicine bottles, branding and packaging materials, and more. Our shredder has the capacity to destroy products that are up to 12” wide and 3” thick.
Why Consider Product Destruction? Whether it is employees, ex-employees, transportation agencies, street sellers or online retailers, anyone could lay their hands on your inferior, or obsolete products, while they are on their way to a landfill. If such products end up on the grey market, or in the wrong hands, it can jeopardize your copyrights or trademarks, and put your brand name and company reputation at risk. However, at TITAN Mobile Shredding, we provide:
- Safe transportation of your products to our shredding facility
- Secure destruction of the products under advanced surveillance systems
- Certificates of Destruction, which serve as valid proof of product destruction for potential legal queries and audits.
What are the Benefits of Secure Product Destruction? Here are some of the advantages of the certified product disposal service by TITAN Mobile:
- Protect your brand, company reputation, and proprietary information.
- Limit your liability, especially in cases where you need to provide product destruction proof to satisfy court orders.
- Remain compliant with federal, state and industry-specific regulations. Certain industries, such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, or cosmetics have specific mandates for disposal of products. Our product destruction experts are well-versed in such rules and regulations for various industries.
- Peace of mind that our secure product destruction service will help protect your brand reputation and keep your company safe from expensive lawsuits, or hefty regulatory fines.
Looking for a reliable partner for safe disposal of overstocked, flawed, or redundant products? Hire the services of TITAN Mobile Shredding, a NAID AAA Certified company. Get in touch with our product destruction specialists at (866) 848-2699 or request your free quote online.