We are all experiencing very challenging times as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation. Please read to learn how we can help.
The Governor of Pennsylvania has specifically designated TITAN Mobile Shredding as a Life-Sustaining business, as we provide destruction and disposal of confidential information to other Life-Sustaining and Essential Businesses and provide HIPAA, FACTA and GLB compliance, as well as recycle destroyed paper and hard drives.
The TITAN Mobile Shredding team would like to take a moment to assure our loyal customers that we will do everything within our ability and control to deliver the same level of support and service that you have come to expect.
- We are open for business and plan to continue our operations for as long as our customers stay open for business and we are permitted to operate.
- At this time, due to recent restrictions in Pennsylvania, we are only permitted to provide secure destruction services to assist our healthcare and banking clients maintain their compliance and secure disposal. Other businesses that are currently on the “open” list will also be serviced.
- On a daily basis we will contact customers’ locations for the following day to verify service and check on any modified service protocols.
- Our staff has been provided with a hygiene and cleaning protocol to keep them and our customers safe. Gloves, wipes and hand sanitizer are in every truck for frequent use.
- We are carefully monitoring the health of our staff. No one will be permitted to service our clients or work in our offices if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- If your company has employees working from home, please remind them of the importance of document security. Employees can store sensitive materials while working at home and place the documents in your locked collection containers for destruction when you re-open. Reminding employees of the importance of document security is critical to keeping your confidential information out of the wrong hands.
- If needed, Seal N’ Shred bags are available from TITAN. The shreddable bags are available for purchase direct from TITAN and can be shipped to your office or to your staff’s home. When your office reopens, staff brings the sealed bags of documents to your office for secure destruction on your next Routine Service visit. The cost of the bags includes shredding. For more information, please email: [email protected]
As the situation continues to change, we will be sure to communicate any changes in our support of your business. Please contact our office at 215-766-3480 or [email protected] with any questions.
Our highest priority is the safety and security of your business and we truly appreciate the trust you place in our team and our company. Please stay safe during this time.
We’re closely monitoring the situation and know that misinformation and fear can spread more virulently than the virus itself. If you’re looking for trusted, up-to-date information, we recommend visiting the specific coronavirus websites of the CDC, as well as Pennsylvania Department of Health or New Jersey Department of Health for updates.